24 Cups set Medical Chinese Vacuum Cupping Body Massage Therapy Healthy Suction
What is Cupping Therapy?
Cupping is an ancient Chinese method of causing local congestion. A partial vacuum is created in cups placed on the skin either by means of heat or suction. This draws up the underlying tissues. When the cup is left in place on the skin for a few minutes, blood stasis is formed and localized healing takes place. Cupping therapy has been further developed as a means to open the ‘Meridians’ of the body. Meridians are the conduits in the body through which energy flows to every part of the body and through every organ and tissue.
There are five meridians on the back that, when opened, allow invigorating energy to travel the whole length of the body. It has been found that cupping is probably the best way of opening those meridians. Cupping has also been found to affect the body up to four inches into the tissues, causing tissues to release toxins, activate the lymphatic system, clear colon blockages, help activate and clear the veins, arteries and capillaries, activate the skin, clear stretch marks and improve varicose veins. Cupping is the best deep tissue massage available. Cupping, the technique, is very useful and very safe and can be easily learned and incorporated into your family health practices.
- Set of 24 cups and 5 different diameter(5.8cm/5cm/4cm/3.5cm/2.5cm) can cover the whole back. In addition, the special U-Shaped tank is very suitable for joints.
- Made of high quality medical plastic, which is safe and durable. Cup rim is smooth and round with good sealing, strong absorption and they are not easy to fall off.
- The extension tube design of air suction gun is used for independent cupping, and the whole back cupping experience can be completed without the help of others.
- With 12 detachable magnetic needles, it USES magnetic force to massage the acupoints, meridians and pores on the surface of the human body, deep tissue massage, pain relief vacuum therapy
- Low cost, pure physiotherapy therapy for blood circulation, muscle pain relief and detoxification, suitable for clinical and family use
Choose appropriate body position during cupping, such as plump muscles, smooth skin and no hair. If it is necessary to do cupping at uneven joints, u-shaped mouth can be selected.If your skin is dry, please wet the skin before cupping
Patients in the first use, should choose small cups, with small intensity, reduce the stimulation
Do not move the body position after the pot is pulled out. A certain distance should be kept between the cupping and cupping when using multiple cupping therapy. It should not be arranged too close
The whole process should keep the room warm, avoid the wind, to prevent cold
Do not use cupping on an empty or full stomach
Do not cupping on the same body parts
Cupping should not be repeated until the traces of last cupping have subsided
Female menstrual period or other bleeding body parts, do not cupping
Do not take a bath immediately after cupping, especially a cold bath. It is recommended to take a hot bath two hours later. And keep warm